Sunday, September 23, 2007

my feelings, my thoughts.

i know it feels weird when i'm feeling so touched by you people. don b surprised if wat i'm to write is coming out deep inside from my heart. knowing tat many of my college mates hav left to overseas n i think most of them hav departed if i'm not mistaken stephy will b the last one n is to leaving very soon. out of curiosity but most probably missing u guys, i was checking out all the blogs of each of everyone of u. i read ur stories, was impressed, was touched, n at the same time feeling happy for everyone of u who r happy n moving on with ur lives. also thanks to stephy, if not bcoz of ur blog, i wont b reading the others like kooi, bear, jess, joshua, hardip, jordan, nigel, zack, nadia n many more others forgive me for not having ur websites or i'll definitely read them. its been months i din get to see some of u who r still here. i always believe tat we will meet again one day n somehow we will. i'm not upset, not feeling sad, but i hav no idea how to describe my feelings tonight while i'm thinking back all the memories for the past 2 yrs. included my other commitments out there with AFS, MIB n CAPA. i miss those days tat i cant get back as i started working. all i know its totally a new chapter of my life now n i hav my own plans to live on. i couldnt believe how fast things hav changed in 2 yrs n tat was the most precious moment of my life i would say. thank every single one of u for being part of it, things hav changed but memories will never change. i bet tat...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

never forget you and never forget your laugh. miss u so much *huggies

Anonymous said...

Will think of you every now and then. And yes we will definitely meet again very soon =)

linwei said...

hey so sorry i really don hav time to chat with u guys recently. so hows everything? take care ya.