Sunday, September 30, 2007

face ME not facebook

hui chin was trying to convince me tat facebook is better than friendster few days ago after she went back to sg. i told her i wasnt planning to sign up as i think time doesnt allow me to go up to these kinda websites n update, manage them everyday. there r too many of them since few yrs back. i wonder who has the time in the world to register n sign up every single one. i really didnt wanna hav too many of those as i'm already even slowly facing off from friendster. ppl asking me questions like y my photos never change since 2 yrs ago? y i never update wat i'm doing recently. anyway at the end i registered facebook for the sake of others. but i'm at the stage tat i only click to accept things rather than taking the initiative to search for friends, sending messages or posting bulletins. i prefer to hav a real touch or i should say face to face (eyes to eyes) communication nowadays than just messaging on the net, catching up through ways tat are not tangible. i had enough of those, i had tried ldr (long distance relationship), i know its not easy, if i hav a choice, i wanna see the people i love everyday, i wanna touch them, talk to them. i'm not outdated, or mayb i am. but we cant fight the technology today, we hav to chase over it, like a rat race. a bit sad but true. so frens, pls forgive my laziness for not updating my sites, pls call me if u wanna talk to me (skype also can), ask me out if u wanna see me, distance is not always an excuse.

2 comments:

eXyZack said...

hey,

waiwah here. just read a ur blog on facebook vs friendster :D

haha....i kinda agree with u. who has the time in the world to keep uploading photos and just keep updating here and there all the time ? :D

hehe...how's life by the way?

take care :D

linwei said...

hey gal,

well u never know. some ppl just hav the time :-)

am working now. life is good. n hopefully i'll see u soon =)