Tuesday, September 4, 2007

learn to ski

first time skiing in my lifestart from basic - practice in a circle firstthen we move to bigger spaceout of control, my legs r openmy teacher guiding me all the wayshe has to wait for me (normal)
all on my own (i fell down twice actually, but no photos of it please)tats the way to break, just close ur legs
but my ski just doesn't listen to me, they like to cross over each otheragain**so happy after a few rowsa happy teacherlet me show u some trickskeep going
n tats more like itthis is one of the precious moments in my life**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lin Wei!!!!!! Nice photos!!! They sure do bring back good old memories! Guess what? I first tried skiing on 30/12/2005!!! A year after your pics were taken! Jeje! and yea, skiing is F-U-N!!! Have a nice day!

linwei said...

haha ya. n actually the photos r taken by my host bro sami. ya his name is sami. don laugh. haha:-) anyway take care n hope u enjoy ur holiday in switzerland:-)