Thursday, October 16, 2008

time flies as usual..

today is another day i feel like posting something but i just realised i hav a lot of unposted stories written half way for the past few months. regrettably i'm not so active on my blog these few months. just need to find another way to motivate myself. well - guess wat, i'm holding a glass of vodka mixed with coke right now and cont. typing... :p

its been a long time i'm kinda lost from the world n hav not been contacting my good old frens. tats not bad at all come to think bout it. giving myself some space n time to relax n do wat i hav to do. its just scary when time flies before i realise, but lots been done n i've learned a lot when i look back - which is wat i call achievement n fulfillment to myself sometimes. mayb i like it tat way =) sudden realisation! (watever u call it)

there r tons of things i wanted to post here - my macau trip with my mom last month; all my frens' bday; weddings; short n fun trips; catch ups; n the list goes on...

unfortunately now tat my glass of vodka coke is finishing, i think i better shut down n end here.

p/s: i think i am already an alcoholic (guess its another sudden realisation tat i enjoy) **

No comments: